What We Do at AC Plastiques USA, LLC
AC Plastiques USA LLC can solve your corrosion problems in the following fields of applications:
- Chemical: Chlor Alkali
- Chemical: Chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorate
- Electro-metallurgical: Zinc, magnesium electroplating
- Food & Drug
- Pulp & Paper
We fabricate, install and manufacture vessels and piping systems for various applications from full vacuum services to 150 psig design pressure and from ambient to 350 degree F design temperatures. Our products are mainly used in acids, alkali, water, oxidizer, halogen, hydrocarbons and solvent environments.
Small Diameter Piping:
- AC Plastiques USA LLC has developed EXABOND a unique embedding technology specifically adapted to small diameter (1" to 12" diameter) dual laminate piping systems.
- Our technology assures consistent bonding properties that meet or exceed the industry standards throughout the customer's piping system.
- Please contact us to assist you with any of your special liner needs.
Large Diameter Piping:
- The large diameter (above 12") piping systems product line is available with C-veil, Nexus veil, ECTFE-veil, PVC, CPVC, PP, PE, PVDF, ECTFE, ETFE, MFA, FEP, and PFA liner materials. We offer consulting services to discover the limit design conditions applicable.
- Pipe fabrication processes such as contact molding and filament winding are used during the FRP portion of fabrication. Thermoset resins used as part of the laminate are vinylester or polyester grade. Thermoplastic welding is performed as per DVS 2207, section 3-Hot Gas Rod Welding Standard and DVS 2207, section 1, 2, 11, 15-Heat Plate Butt Welding.
Plasticon Manufacturing Facilities are registered ISO 9001 - a quality system conformed to the requirements of custom-made industrial thermoplastics and fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) products.
- Piping Products: Dual Laminate FRP/PP, CPVC, PVC, FEP, ECTFE, PVDF, FRP pipe and fittings, Teflon lined steel pipe and fittings, phenolic and Furan, Exabond dual laminate piping systems.
- FRP Items: Grating, Corrugated siding and roofing, tanks, piping and fittings, field services, dual laminated items, doors and structural shapes.
- Valves: PVC, CPVC and KYNAR, lined steel, FRP.
- Tanks: FRP tanks, dual laminate, polypro, polyethylene, phenolic resin, furan resin.
- Specialty Products: pipe repair kits, FRP doors and windows, custom shop and field fabrication, dip pipes.
- Field Service Work: Services for scheduled plant outages and turnarounds, tank linings, emergency repairs, turn-key installation projects, general preventative maintenance and more.
A Worldwide Market:
In order to better serve our customers worldwide and also meet the increase in inquiries for dual laminate and FRP products, AC Plastiques USA LLC has established strategic relationships with key manufacturing agents, suppliers and engineering firms that have the technical knowledge required in promoting non-metallic corrosion resistant materials and products in many chemical applications.